- Understand the Master Symbol and it's meaning and action.
- How to use the Master Symbol for yourself and others' highest good and benefit.
- How to give 'In Person' Attunements.
- How to give 'Absent or Distant' Attunements.
- How to understand and use the 'Direct Intention' Method for Attuning.
- How to confidently facilitate within a group setting.
- How to structure and deliver a Course Outline for Reiki Level 1, 2, and Masters.
- Learn more advanced Reiki techniques and protections.
- The foundations of Sound Healing and how it powerfully interconnects with the Reiki Symbols.
- The undertaking of Healing Visualisations to increase your own vibration and those of the collective.
- ... and so much more!
- Access a deeper sense of peace and presence within your body.
- Increase your vitality and life force to provide you with the capacity to hold a larger space within yourself .and for others without experiencing fatigue.
- Become confident as a teacher and practitioner.
- Start the journey of helping others become healers by teaching as well as treating individually.
- Begin to initiate others into Reiki Energy to help start their own personal healing journey.
- Enhance and power-up your Reiki sessions by combining the different frequencies of sound for a multi-layered healing experience.
- You have completed Reiki Level 1 & 2.
- You're ready to dive deeper into the wisdom and knowledge of Reiki, with self mastery being important to you.
- You want to share Reiki with others in a sincere and meaningful way.
- You want to learn how to teach Reiki in a grounded and practical manner so people can easily learn from you.
- You want to pass on attunements to others to activate their own personal healing process.
- You want to deepen your intuition, psychic awareness, and enjoy even more synchronicities in your life.
- You would like to learn the foundations of Sound Healing and how it interconnects with Reiki Symbols.
In this two day course we’ll do some great work together by learning the foundations of Integral Sound Healing that embody science, ancient wisdom, and healing arts. The primary intention for using this form of vibrational medicine is to open and increase energetic movement within the heart energy centre. Working on and in the Etheric field, a release and receive response will be encouraged so as to harmonise and balance the energy of the whole being - physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies.
There are two instruments we'll be using in our Sound Healing component:
- Heart-Frequency Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Weighted and Non-Weighted Tuning Forks
These will need to be purchased separately and used on the day. I’ll send you further information closer to the date of training.